We are also happy to offer you our reduced-thickness films, which protect both the environment and your wallet with even less material.
Stretch films are among the most sustainable protective packaging in the field of plastic packaging. They can be used efficiently and require far fewer fossil fuels than comparable packaging with the same purpose. Since they achieve a maximum security effect with minimal use of material, cast and blown films made of polyethylene (LLDPE films) are very effective in daily use.
After use, they can easily be returned to the material cycle and recycled into new stretch film or other materials. Since stretch films can be used several times, they sustainably conserve fossil resources.
Material: PE / Biobased / Recyclat
Biobased (green PE)
50 - 80 % aus renewable raw materials
100 % recyclabel
Same features as ours Super-Power-Stretchfilms
RECYCLAT to 65 %
Extreme elasticity and low-noise unwinding
Excellent adhesive properties for the best film composite
Can be easily recycled as no PIB is added
Filmthicknes: to 200 mµ
Width: 40 - 250 mm
Core ID: 30 / 50 / 76 mm
• Company logo possible
• Special dimensions possible
• Coloring possible
• Available as a VCI corrosion protection film
• Also available in an embossed version, e.g. diamond embossing
• Available in a reinforced version
Filmthicknes: 7 - 70 mµ
Width: 50 -250 mm
Core ID: 30 / 50 / 76 mm
Material: crepe paper
Widths: 40 - 250 mm
Core ID: 30/50/76 mm
• Different creping possible
• Large rolls up to Ø 800 mm available
• Papers laminated on one side available
Other materials Jute, woven PP and PE, adhesive tape, bubble wrap, printed material
Standard polyethylene (PE) is also environmentally friendly!
PE is a thermoplastic, very environmentally friendly plastic that is recyclable and burns without leaving any residue.
When PE is burned, carbon and hydrogen are produced. These are natural components of our atmosphere.
Groundwater neutral; Plant compatible; Corrosion resistant; Plasticizer-free;
Insensitive to water Scientific study by the Federal Environment Agency BERLIN:
ADVANTAGES of polyethylene (PE) stretch films compared to paper and justification for environmental friendliness:
1. Up to 90% more energy is required in papermaking.
2. Apart from crude oil, approx. 2 kg of wood is used per 1 kg of paper
3. Higher air and wastewater pollution.
4. There are 3 times more carbon monoxide.
5. There are 6 times more nitrogen oxides.
6. There are 13 times more sulfur dioxide.
7. 2-3 times more volume required for storage.
8. More transport energy and thus higher CO2 pollution.
9. Burning paper produces soot. PE has a higher calorific value, so that additional energy requirements are saved during production